At Lakeland Quality is our primary responsibility and our commitment to excellence.
- Documented Inspection procedures include: First piece, in-process, secondary operation, and final inspections. Traceability program utilizing work orders, labels and tags at all stages of production.
- Calibration program: stringent calibration schedule for all inspection equipment. Both Company and employee inspection gages are documented and tagged and are traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Training: required of all employees with in-house, contracted and off-site programs. Our employees ensure a quality product.
- We provide PPAP, SPC or any Quality documentation upon request
- Specialized Inspection Equipment: B&S DCC Gage CMM, B&S Reflex CMM, S-T 3650 Optical Comparator, Edmunds Accu-setter Air gauging, Mitutoyo surface roughness testers.